Can I get a guy before November – 20 years old girl?



It’s almost time-up and my birthday is in November, I can’t go longer from 20 years 

I stay in Soweto but I can’t see a serious guy who has a principle of marrying a girl. Most of them they are talking of sleeping with me or just drinking beer. 
Do you think it’s good for a young lady like me.?

In addition I need to complete my education while am dating a guy who has vision. For more information just post your details below and I contact you very soon.

Let us build a New Mzansi with dignity

Let us not forget that we are South Africans, Our parents need to see us prospering. I need to see your vision first before dating. 

For more images Please visit 


Love you sweetie can’t wait for you

Post your whatsapp number below

DATING WITH BOUNCER

1 comment:

  1. Hi am 19 looking for true love not sex,and am from The Gambia if interested in mr text me via whatsApp(+220)3450403. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Instagram