Amakhosi's Biggest Fan! – I can’t marry another wife if the boys keep playing good




“I will paint my 4-5 with Amakhosi colours if I have to.”

That’s how far Peter Sesana of Lusaka, in Mamelodi East, Tshwane is willing to go to show his love for his favourite football team, Kaizer Chiefs.
The 52-year-old father of two has decorated his house in gold and black. He said he can’t even eat if they lose a game.
He told Daily Sun he has fond memories of watching his team play while sitting with his late wife, Eunice Moema, who died in 2005. They started following Amakhosi in 1976 when he was still living in Bela Bela, Limpopo.
“Although I miss my wife, the Phefeni boys keeps me happy especially when I see them play good football. I am not yet ready to take another wife.”
Peter said he started to decorate his shack before he got his RDP house in 2004. “When I started many people thought I was crazy. But now they stop to take photos when they pass the house.”
Peter has painted his entrance, flower pots, poles and braai area in his team’s colours, while on the inside of the house he has photos of the team hanging from the walls.
His son Karabo Moema (21), also an avid supporter, said he enjoys the vibe at their house when their team wins as they often host braais.
Vina Maphosa Chiefs spokesman said: “We appreciate and love them for the support that they show the team.”

DATING WITH BOUNCER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram