I am in trouble guys I need R500- Refiloe




Starting this project off connecting people has invited a lot of enemies.
Most of them are Satanist and those with envy. Since the day I posted, my first posts people have fought me and not am in trouble.
I invested R2000 at first building a website and it was pulled down. I opened my account which I used to create the Group …

Young & Serious Dating Mzansi

I later opened my blog for free and later it was blocked again.
After a while I decide to come to you, I know you are true friends. I need to open another website.
I need something around R2300 but I have managed to get R1800 all is left is R500
If you are willing to help please comment with your email and I give you my banking details
Thank you very much
The project of eradicating Singles will never fail

DATING WITH BOUNCER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram