I’m leaving Bafana Bafana because of Mashaba – Dino Ndlovu



Dino Ndlovu has decided to 'retire' from international football, saying he's been unfairly overlooked by the current Bafana Bafana head coach
Qarabag striker Dino Ndlovu has revealed that he will not avail himself for future Bafana Bafana call-ups for as long as Shakes Mashaba is at the helm.
The 26-year-old, who last played for the 1996 Africa Cup of Nations champions in March 2014, is frustrated that Mashaba continues to overlook him despite his impressive performances abroad.

Ndlovu is starting to believe that Mashaba has a problem with him.

Mashaba included Ndlovu in his previous squads, but never gave him a fair chance on match days, and this is what frusrates the former SuperSport United marksman even more. 
"I'm not happy, but I'm not doing this to create a fight. If I'm not in the team, I don't want to ask myself questions why I'm being overlooked," Ndlovu was quoted as saying by the Sunday World newspaper.
"So I just want everyone to know that I'm no longer available," he confirmed. "I'm no longer available as long as coach Mashaba is still the coach of the national team," Ndlovu reiterated.
"I don't know maybe the coach has a problem with me; he has never said anything to me. What surprises me is that when I'm called I train according to the way he wants but I have not been given a chance," he added.

"So why call me to come all the way for nothing?" he asked.


Ndlovu also questioned Mashaba's selection criteria, which has often come under scrutiny with the football fans across the country.
"Look at some situations; a player would be injured, plays one game and he gets called up. How so? I don't understand. It raises questions not just to me but a whole lot of people."
Ndlovu is the latest player to quit Bafana after Kermit Erasmus and Kamohelo Mokotjo. Earlier this year, Mokotjo confirmed that he will only return to the national side when Mashaba is no longer head coach.
"It is not just me. Kermit (Erasmus) has been overlooked and Kamohelo. There are lots of players who could speak out but they are scared people would say they're big-headed," Ndlovu concluded.

DATING WITH BOUNCER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram