Jealousy Turns Very Nasty!- Ex girlfriend destroys property


Stanley Selowa says his ex-girlfriend Mpho Manyana broke his TV and threw cooking oil and mealie- meal on his bed. She accused him of cheating after she went through his phone.
HE SAYS he got the shock of his life on Monday evening when his ex-girlfriend broke his TV and furniture and threw his groceries on his bed!
Stanley Selowa (32) from Diepsloot extension 1, Joburg told Daily Sun he was on his roof fixing his TV aerial when his former lover, Mpho Manyana, turned up.
“She went straight to my room and started checking my phone.
“When I came down from the roof, she accused me of cheating on her.
“She started shouting and swearing,” he said.
“She then took out a hammer and broke my TV and cupboards.
“What shocked me the most was when she took my groceries and started throwing them on my bed.
“She poured cooking oil and a 12,5kg bag of mealie-meal on my bed.”
Stanley said he locked her in the room and went to fetch the cops.
“While I was still at the police station, neighbours called me and said Mpho’s relatives had broken down the door and let her out of the room.”
Stanley said the police told him he had to go to the Small Claims Court to get Mpho to pay him for the damage.
“I went to the court in Randburg and got a protection order and other documents.
“All I want is my groceries back,” he said.
When the News contacted Mpho, she confirmed the incident.
“We fought because he was cheating on me.”
However, she denied breaking his furniture or throwing groceries on his bed.
“All I know is that we were fighting. I can’t remember what happened after that.”
Diepsloot police spokesman Captain Makgowanyana Maja advised Stanley to go back to the police station to open a case of malicious damage to property against his ex-girlfriend.

DATING WITH BOUNCER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram